11 Questions for Home Buyers in Stuart, Florida
If you’re thinking about buying a home, you can save a lot of time and effort by considering a few questions before you meet with a real estate agent. These questions not only give shape to your desire to buy a home, but they ensure your meeting with an agent will be productive.
1. How long have you been searching for a home?
2. When are you interested in purchasing?
3. What type of home are you looking for? Condo? Single-family? Etc.
4. What family needs do you currently have? How do you think that will change in the next few years?
5. How many homes have you seen so far?
6. What are you looking for that you haven’t found yet?
7. What is your present living situation?
8. Do you need to sell a home before you buy your next home?
9. What is your comfort zone in terms of price? Or to look at it a different way: What sort of monthly payment is within your budget?
10. Have you looked into financing at all yet?
11. Is there anything in particular you want/need to be close to? (I.e. job, other family members, major airports, etc.)
It’s OK if you don’t have answers to all of these questions. In fact, I’d be glad to walk you through any questions you don’t understand, or the implications of some of your answers. please feel free to get in touch.
This post has been authored by Eric Slifkin, REALTOR® serving South Florida’s Treasure Coast. You can reach me at 888-288-1765, or visit my Web site. As your resource for information on new or resale homes throughout the Treasure Coast, please be sure to contact me about any home you may find on the Web, yard sign or ad and I will research the property, arrange showings and handle all the details.